New release questions

Talk about, ask questions, or anything that is related to DreamPath Composer.

New release questions

Postby Almond » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:26 am

Hey, i was wondering when the new version of dreampath will be released? Also i wanted to know if there are any chances you can add images support for the upcoming version?
Almond

Re: New release questions

Postby Stige » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey there,

There is no official announced date, although I can estimate it will be about 1-2 months as of now.
You can check the prograss of the version in this link.

About the image support I'm afraid the answer is no. The feature was considered for this version however programming it is a bit complex and the small fan base of the program doesn't justify the amount of work. I'll might add it to one of the next versions, but no promises there.
You can watch the features of the upcoming versions in this link.

Cheers,
Ido
Stige
Site Admin

Postby Magma » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:56 am

Could you please make it so the new version compatible with the already saved works? I have already made about 120 sections and i would be a shame having to redo it all... Thank you very much as i understand you are not being paid to make this brilliant software.

PS: Is it possible to make a save feature, so the player can only save the game at specific times, i would greatly increase the replay of the gamebooks instead of being able to save at every decision path.
Magma

Postby Stige » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Obviously both, DreamPath Composer & Storyteller will be backward compatiable with older version. (And if by any reason it won't please do tell me and I'll fix it ASAP).

As for the feature request, I'm afraid the upcoming release is in very late stages so I won't be adding it. However it''s a great idea and I'll do my best to add it to the next version.
You are welcome to suggest any feature and It will be taken into consideration for the next version.

Glad to hear you find DreamPath useful :)
Stige
Stige
Site Admin

Postby Stige » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Magma wrote:Could you please make it so the new version compatible with the already saved works? I have already made about 120 sections and i would be a shame having to redo it all... Thank you very much as i understand you are not being paid to make this brilliant software.

PS: Is it possible to make a save feature, so the player can only save the game at specific times, i would greatly increase the replay of the gamebooks instead of being able to save at every decision path.

Iadded the "Save Options" action to the new version of DreamPath (1.2) which will arrive shortly. Hopefully it will be of use.
Stige
Site Admin

Return to DreamPath Composer